Grab Your Destiny is a world wide brand of health and beuty products created and designed completly by Zenn.
Leblond Partnership Architects and Planners new website features clean lines and a great space for them to present images of their work.
Mommylicious is the best family focused trade fair in Calgary. The first trade fair is coming up on Sunday, August 8th at the beautiful Carriage House Inn on Macleod Trail.
Artistique Homes is a premeir home builder in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Nature's Baby Basket is a pollutant free, all natural company. They provide products that will satisfy you and your baby's needs.
Get More Organic Traffic With Google Webmaster Tools
Mon, 2008-07-21 08:32
Google Webmaster Tools is a great tool to get inside information on how Google views your website. Webmasters looking to learn more about the largest search engine on the internet can use the tools for free with a Google account. We thought we would share the first six things we do for every website we webmaster.
1. Verify your site - choose a verification method and verify your site, the instructions are basic and easy to follow. This will prove ownership of the domain as only one account can set up Google Webmaster Tools for that one domain.
2. Upload a robots.txt file to the root - This ensures indexing robots will feel free to index your website.
3. Upload a XML Sitemap - A sitemap ensures robots will have a complete list of pages to index as well as the a priority rating to gauge which is the most important page of your website. You can generate a sitemap with a free online tool, but you should check the priority settings and make sure regular pages are .5 with your home page or most important page being a 1.0
4. Set your preferred domain - You can ensure you are getting all the data for your website by letting Google know that both the www.MyDomainName.com and MyDomainName.com are the same website.
5. Set your geographic region - This lets Google know you are most relevant to a specific geographic region.
6. Enable enhanced image search - enhanced image search brings plenty of traffic to website that fill out all the alt tags for images on their website.
Watch the YouTube video above for a more in depth webinar on the Google Trifecta - Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, Google Website Optimizer